

It's Valentines time <3

Nyles turned 23 on the 15Th of January and we sent Alyx over to play with her Dee Dee while we went out to dinner and a movie. We ate at Charleston's because Nyles had never been there before and he got Mahi Mahi for the first time and really enjoyed it as well as the delicious croissants. Then we went to AMC and watched Yes Man which we liked except for the few parts that really weren't necessary. I got him The Spongebob Squarepants Movie for his iPhone for his birthday present. Haha it might not sound like a very good one but believe me he loved it. Alyx has been getting more and more alert and bigger. She started eating rice cereal and loves it as long as she has a good amount of water to go with it. Sometimes she likes to steal the spoon from me and try to feed herself which ends with food all over the place haha. She also started to sit up by herself for short periods of time. It makes me laugh and amazed to see such a tiny being doing so. This Valentines was the best I've ever had but I felt sorry for Nyles because he got a terrible migraine like headache that night. Nyles went and got breakfast for us in the morning while I was getting ready and brought me some beautiful red roses. We then got our little family in the car and went to the Chandler mall where we just walked around and had fun. It was way crazy busy though so we left and decided to take a trip up to Payson where we ate at Macky's but had to get it to go because of Nyles' headache and then the night pretty much ended there. But we still did a lot of fun little things throughout the day and I just love and am so grateful I have such the perfect man for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment