Believe it or not, most of this candy was put into the
gingerbread houses and not in our mouths
In my family competition, Nyles and I definitely got most
unique haha and yes that brown lump outside is in fact Snoopy
Wearing her Christmas red outfit

Uncle ChaseChase with Alyx and Vance
Crazy bad fog Christmas night
She's so amazing!
What a couple of sillies haha
Aunt Stephanie and Alyx
Just taking some pictures
Uh-oh somebody's nakie
Christmas and New Years were pretty great. My family did a Gingerbread House competition and it was so much fun with all the scheming and secretiveness and family coming togetherness. Nyles and I decided to do a Snoopy Christmas house because many of you don't know but Nyles was once Snoopy in a junior high school musical. So it seemed the perfect idea, also we like to play things a little different than everyone else :). Since my brother Chase was leaving for New Zealand the next month for his mission, my mom wanted a picture of her "Babies". So that's pretty much the only semi Christmas pic we have, although I'm pretty sure that Dee Dee or Camie have some pictures of us somewhere, because unfortunately Nyles and I are terrible about picture taking. Anyways, Alyx mainly just loved the Christmas lights and decorations and wrapping paper but did like some of her amazing gifts from Dee Dee and Grandma Zeigler like her Doctor Seuss books and noisy toys. Nyles gave me these beautiful hooped diamond earrings that kinda match my ring and all I got him was a shirt and a few other things. He's just the sweetest most amazing guy! We also got Rock Band which is a pretty awesome game. Then coming back from a family Christmas party in Payson that night me, Nyles and Alyx went through some majorly heavy fog most of the way home and could only barley see. I wont lie it was pretty scary driving in that, I think even more so than the heavy rain on the way up. Nyles' sister Stephanie came down from BYU for the break and it was her first time seeing Alyx. Alyx will be pretty excited when she gets to see her again. We really didn't do much for New Years, I think we watched a movie or something. Oh and my cousin Shane came home from his mission and it was so awesome seeing him. That's pretty much what happened around Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment