Monday, March 23, 2009

Treasures Found


Alyx was always hooking her finger around her pacifier


Great Grandma Sevey and Alyx in the hospital


Loving my little girl


Daddy loving his little girl


Nyles is such a great dad. It's also amazing how
big the bottle is compared to her


Nap Time
All dressed up

Alright, so I hope you guys have all realized that there is a pattern were I don't Blog for a few months and then I finally do and apologize and tell you I'll keep up on it but never do. I'm not going to promise that this time because I know it's a lie, but you can at least enjoy all these new postings until next time :). Anyways, these are some older pics I found in our camera that I apparently have never looked at before and I was so happy to find these and other treasured pics.

No comments: