Alyx is getting more and more amazing and it's just so fun watching her grow and learn things. She can now sit by herself as long as she wants and she's got one of the straightest postures ever. She gets so animated and flails her arms and legs around while screeching like a pterodactyl and giggling or just babbling. Also, if you clap or snap it always gets her attention and she gets so excited and tries to do it herself but she definitely has a ways to go :). She is quite the impressive little girl for sure haha. Nyles and I have always loved playing racquetball but both of our rackets were getting pretty beaten up so Nyles decided to get some really nice Ektelon gear from one of his friends at work who is sponsored and sells them. We have been really enjoying our new racket stuff and playing more often. It's definitely one of our favorite sports to play. Nyles had also been asking me for awhile if he could get rollerblades. I suggested that we get a longboard instead, so now we have one and it's been so fun going around the neighborhood and other places while were walking Alyx. Nyles is actually pretty good because he did some skateboarding when he was younger but I laughed when I told him he was goofy footed and he thought I was making fun of how he rides. While Nyles is at work he tends to get bored and looks for random things on the web. He came across an 8 foot Love Sac on Craig's List that was hundreds of dollars cheaper than they are when you first buy them. They run anywhere from around $700-1000 something, so we got quite a steal and it was practically brand new. We also got rid of our iPhones because AT&T is terrible and expensive. I wont lie, I was sad to say goodbye to my phone. I mean I was always on it and they are awesome, but it has been a lot better for us being with Cricket.
1 comment:
Love the new toys!! Especially the new racquet!! LOL Have you had a chance to play with it much yet?
I love the pic with Alyx in the love love sac!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment