Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh The Excitement Of Learning


For a few months now Alyx has been watching the Your Baby Can Read! movies pretty much every day and multiple times at that. You would think that she was watching the most greatest thing ever by how she acts. I tried catching her happiness through these pictures and movie but they don't even come close. It didn't help that she wanted to keep looking at me and the camera haha. I threw in a couple of pictures of her doing some things that she loves doing now. Like the one were she's getting the bear's tag. She absolutely loves tags and anything that feels like them like ties. She will search it out until she gets it and then totally soak it with baby slobber, it's so funny. Also, she now holds her bottles pretty well by herself. For the longest time she had come to realize that we would hold it or prop it up for her and so she would put her arms down at her side and refuse to hold it when we were doing such a great job. Hey she's no dummy haha. Now she loves to get her bottle though.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

She is so stinkin CUTE! I just love her little smile!

Rebecca Stoker said...

Omigosh!! I can't believe how big she is already!! She is just so adorable!! I love it!!

Will & Camie Shill said...

oh my goodness... is this a blog update????!!!! i can't believe it! good job! we love our lil alyx!