Sunday, July 1, 2012

My 25TH Birthday





I woke up at 5 something in the morning on my birthday & went out into the living room to find the living room & kitchen spotless & some homemade decorations & balloons.  Nyles was up all night (it happened to be one of his nights off) cleaning & decorating for me.  I was impressed & happy.  Then when he saw I was up, he sat me down on the couch & made me some breakfast.  Later in the day, Camie let us borrow her Jeep (our Xterra has been out of commission since the 23rd or 24th of May) & Nyles took me to the movies to see Snow White and the Huntsman & then we went to a steak house called the Copper Steer.  Later Camie cut mine & Alyx's hair.  It was a great birthday & Nyles made it that way.  Thanks babe, love you!

1 comment:

Jar and Steph said...

I love this! I love what Nyles did for your birthday, what a sweet husband! ps We miss you guys and Alyx, she's getting so big and stinkin adorable too :)