Back in March of this year, I started the Ketosis diet (very strict, basically can only eat lean meat & veggies) & did it for about a month & lost 20 pounds! Well that's wonderful & all but extremely hard to keep up because of the strictness of it. So I stopped dieting for 2 months. I'm weak, I know (just wanted to eat all the delicious goodness I was missing out on). Then at the very end of May, I was given a wonderful opportunity. Nyles' twin brother Zach said he wanted to train me as part of his internship. So from Mon. May 30th to Sat. July 2nd, I have been doing a work out schedule that consist of 3 days of the week going to Zach's gym & working out hardcore with him for 30 mins & doing some cardio afterwards. Then the other 3 days I do cardio by myself & then I rest on Sunday. Besides working out, I'm also on a eating healthier/ losing weight, 1200 calorie diet. I can't eat a lot of things but it's not nearly as restrictive as Ketosis was & this will help me change my way of eating in the future & that's a good thing. So during the dates that I mentioned above, I have lost another 12 pounds to bring my total weight loss so far to 32 lbs. That's pretty exciting to me & I can't wait to see what this next month holds in weight loss!

No comments:
Post a Comment