March 16, 2011
Me, Zachary, Cort, Travis, Brandon, and Levi took a hike up to the stone cabin. Levi took all these pictures to portray the rugged nature of our hike. We hiked up and down waterfalls and created our own trails. Unfortunately, we all got plenty of cactus and "wait a minute" thorns in us. The Cabin itself collapsed a number of years ago but it still makes for a good adventure. On the way back, we came across a dead Bull and I wanted to post the picture but chelsie says no because it was pretty nasty looking. All in all, it was one fun 14 mile hike.






















2 comments:
Awesome!! It's so cool that you guys did that, the pictures really remind me of the old ranch!! Okay, I understand why you didn't post the pic of the bull but I must see this picture some time :) Love you guys!
we sent it to your email :)
Post a Comment