Alyx Rilla Zeigler came on Monday September 15, 2008. I had a very fast and good delivery and it was the most wonderful thing in the world to hear our daughter cry for her first time and see her beautifulness. Nyles was so excited the whole time and I was crying (crazy hormones) and just waiting till I could finally hold her. We had to stay in the hospital for 3 days since I had a c-section but it was all good. It was so crazy weird taking her home. We were in the car driving extra careful so her head didn't bobble around and then we realized, wow this is definitely going to be an adventure. Anyways, all these pictures were taken in the hospital and thanks to Nyles and Camie we have them. The first one is Alyx in the recovery room were they monitored and cleaned her up and I got to hold her for the very first time. Let me just tell you, it was amazing. The second picture is her later on in our room. She just loved her pacifier and definitely has one of the strongest sucking I've ever known a baby to have. Once she got that pacifier in her mouth there was almost no getting it out. The third one is of my most amazing and wonderful mom holding Alyx. I can't thank my mom enough with all the help she has given me. She let Nyles, Alyx, and I stay at her and Dad's house for 2 weeks after getting out of the hospital while she took care of me as I recuperated and helped out with Alyx. Since then she has helped me by taking so much care of Alyx and watching her when ever I need. I truly do have the greatest mom. The fourth picture is just Alyx dressed and with some blankets we got from the shower and the fifth one is me and her cuddling in my hospital bed which cuddling is one of our favorite things to do.
1 comment:
She is beautiful Chels!! Just beautiful! Congrats :)
Post a Comment