Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our First Anniversary


On the 27th of September we had our first anniversary. Since I was still recuperating from having Alyx we just decided to go to dinner were we hadn't gone before and then see a movie afterwards. So we left Alyx with my mom and took off to eat at Streets of New York were we got the buffalo wings and pizza. It was good but we both agreed there were better places. Then we went to the Gateway 12 IMAX Theatre were we watched Eagle Eye. It entertained both of us even if it was a little unrealistic at times. The IMAX experience was pretty cool though. They have leather like, much comfier seats than normal movies and the screen is from ceiling to floor and the picture and sound are high def. The best part of our anniversary was just being with each other. I love that handsome, amazing, wonderful, talented, smart, impressive...husband of mine. He means everything to me, as well as our beautiful little Alyx and I feel that my life is so much more blessed because of him. I seriously cant get enough of him (it has been one year seven months and 15 days consecutively from the day we met to today, 12/10/08, that we have been together) and I feel the luckiest to be with him. It really is one of the best feelings just to be in Nyles' arms and holding each other so tight. Did I mention how very much I love him :)

No comments: