Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thatcher


Last Thursday to Sunday we were in Thatcher for my bro-in-law grand opening of a shop he manages called Gila Outdoor & for the blessing of his & my sister's adorable baby boy.  It was all fun & there were a lot of us that went as you can tell from the picture.  The Shill family side & the Sevey family side, as well as a cousin & little bro's gf were all there.  On Friday, Nyles joined us & we had another wonderful weekend spent together.  I just love being with that man of mine.  It was so nice being in Thatcher.  The weather was nice, the scenery was beautiful, & it just felt more peaceful.  Nyles & I can't wait until we're living there again (I went to EAC for 3 semesters 5-6 years ago & Nyles lived at his uncle & aunt's house in Safford while he finished up his last semester of high school).  It was a great weekend away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if my hubby or i could get a job down there i would move there in a heartbeat!! I love thatcher.