Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm Breaking Free

On October 6th I finally decided that I wouldn't let my weight trap me inside of my own body. For pretty much a year I had been so insecure about myself that I didn't want to go out anywhere or even to the point that I didn't want to hang out with friends simply because of my weight. I've gotten so sick of being stuck in myself and getting depressed because I wouldn't go out and even more importantly being so selfish that I was taking Nyles' life away from him because I wouldn't go do anything. I was being so unfair to Nyles and I'm sorry Love. So as I said, Oct. 6th I finally decided that I was going to do something and I started a protein diet with very little carbs. I didn't actually weigh myself till the 8th, so my weight loss is according to me starting on the 8th. As of yesterday morning (10 days from when I first weighed myself) I have lost 11lbs and I'm already feeling a lot better about myself and doing a lot more things with Nyles and Alyx. Needless to say, I am so happy that I decided to make the choice of being healthier :)

I've also never put up any family pics of the 3 of us because of my weight so here's one from Easter. Nyles of course is already skinnier than that and I'm on my way there too :)

1 comment:

Devlyn said...

Chels~ I've always thought you were so pretty, I love your fam. pic! I hope stuff like that doesnt hold you back anymore because you are wonderful! And good job on the weightloss, I know you'll keep on keepin on and before you know it you'll be to your goal!