Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Second Month A Ghosty Halloween And A Beautiful Blessing


Alyx was already so much more alert her second month which can be good or bad and she was being so cute by talking so much, sure it's just the coos but still she had a lot to say. It's so wonderful to be a mother (even when your trying to figure out how many times have you gotten up in the middle of the night). I mean I get to wake up to this special little love of mine everyday and play and hug and love her always. There's definitely never a dull moment being a parent so far and I'm excited to see what the future holds! Before Halloween we went to Savers with Nyles' cousins Travis and Allie and their son Cooper to see if we could find any costumes for their Halloween party. Nyles put on the Hulk mask and almost bought it but then decided to be this crazy zombie like nerd when Travis decided to be a Hillbilly Redneck. I dressed up as a pirate again since I had most of the stuff and didn't realize we were dressing up till a couple days before and Alyx went as our little Boo. I'm pretty angry that we didn't think about getting pictures until the night was over and we were out of our costumes but we did get some pics of Alyx with Ivy, Nyles' cousin Bethany's daughter who is 9 days younger than Alyx. Arizona has also had a few cold moments so we've brought out the hoodies yay! Also notice the pink High Tops Alyx is sporting courtesy of Devykins! Sunday the 9th of November was Alyx's baby blessing and Nyles did a wonderful job. I'm sad that we didn't get any pictures of her in her blessing dress so maybe we'll have to put her back in it to take some pics. Jeez we definitely need to do better with the picture taking.

No comments: