Okay, I have fallen in love with those colors. That is adorable. And I love the crib! Girls rooms are so much cuter than boys! And you are going to have so much fun dressing her up with bows and cute skirts and shoes!
Chels! ITS ME....KRISTIN! So i am so excited for you and nyles and your nursery is adorable! Lets all get together and have a girls night somethime soon :]
2 comments:
Okay, I have fallen in love with those colors. That is adorable. And I love the crib! Girls rooms are so much cuter than boys! And you are going to have so much fun dressing her up with bows and cute skirts and shoes!
Chels! ITS ME....KRISTIN! So i am so excited for you and nyles and your nursery is adorable! Lets all get together and have a girls night somethime soon :]
Post a Comment