Nyles Chelsie Alyx Andrew Cort
yay chelsie! we'll be thinking of you guys today in our ultrasound! good luck in the months to come...hopefully you won't have the dreaded "morning sickness"!
Hey Chelsie! Congrats! thats so exciting! Good luck with everything-Hannah
Hey Chelsie congrats that is exciting to add another grandbaby for your mom, hope your feeling better.
Hi Chelsie :)Its Marianne who videoed your wedding! Congrats on being pregnant!! How fun! Do you know what it is yet?
CHELSIE! I want to hear more updates on the pregnancy and life!Miss you!
I love da Chels
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yay chelsie! we'll be thinking of you guys today in our ultrasound! good luck in the months to come...hopefully you won't have the dreaded "morning sickness"!
Hey Chelsie! Congrats! thats so exciting! Good luck with everything
-Hannah
Hey Chelsie congrats that is exciting to add another grandbaby for your mom, hope your feeling better.
Hi Chelsie :)
Its Marianne who videoed your wedding! Congrats on being pregnant!! How fun! Do you know what it is yet?
CHELSIE!
I want to hear more updates on the pregnancy and life!
Miss you!
I love da Chels
Post a Comment